Wärtsilä North America Inc. (WNA), Entertainment Systems is seeking a qualified candidate to fill an Operational Purchasing Analyst position located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. This position will support the Strategic Purchaser and will report directly to the Manager, Global Operations.
The Operational Purchasing Analyst role will source off the shelf, consumer electronics as part of several global high-end audio/video system integration projects. Additionally, this role will support the local data management requirements for internal item numbers due to the heavy turnover and short lifecycles of the technology industry.
The Operational Purchasing Analyst position will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Support Contract negotiations with vendors.
• Maintain pricelists for vendors with dealer agreements.
• Manage and process purchase orders to allow execution of project exercises.
• Manage the various timelines of projects workflows.
• Track orders through receipt of goods.
• Perform key functions to maintain accurate inventory control.
• Coordinate vendor relationships and invoicing reconciliation.
• Some local (Orlando) and International (Germany/Italy) may be required.
Wärtsilä is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply. Wärtsilä complies with the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988. In an effort to maintain a drug-free workplace, we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
• Advanced MS Excel abilities are required to support large file management and reconciliation.
• SAP software experience and skills are highly desirable.
• Significant experience with Corporate ERP systems and project management.
• Working knowledge of managing e-mails via Outlook.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Education and Experience
• BS or BA in a related field or equivalent work experience in a technical industry.
• 5+ years of purchasing in consumer electronics support.
• 5+ years of familiarity with ERP systems usage, SAP knowledge preferred.
• Experience working in procurement for a major Cruise Line preferred.
• Experience in shipyard operations preferred.
|Contact person to give further information||
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
We look forward to hearing from you. Qualified candidates must apply online http://www.wartsila.com/en/careers/vacancies.
Wärtsilä North America values our employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Wärtsilä North America is an EOE/AA employer.
|Job area||Supply Chain Management|