Wärtsilä Marine Solutions is now looking for a Senior Engineer, Certification & Classification, to strengthen Catalyst Systems product line’s Engineering & Product Management team in growing environmental business.
In our dynamic and entrepreneurial organization we develop, sell, deliver and maintain world class emission control solutions. As part of our team you will collaborate across the organization delivering catalyst systems and solutions to Energy, Marine and Service projects, as well as with external stakeholders like Classification societies and authorities.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Turku, Finland; Helsinki, Finland
As a Senior Engineer, certification and classification, you will be responsible for:
-Following and development of IMO(MARPOL) regulations and marine Classification rules relevant to catalytic exhaust after treatment systems.
-Supporting IMO and US EPA certification processes when after treatment system is included into engine certification.
-Supporting our engineering and R&D teams in development and maintaining the products to fulfil rules and regulations.
-Supporting delivery projects in questions related to certification and classification.
As an ideal candidate you:
- Have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering: Ship building, mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Are well organized, precise and patient person
- Have good skills in building networks and influencing
- Have few years of work experience in marine industry with IMO, US EPA or Classification related tasks
- You are motivated to develop yourself to become an expert in IMO, EPA and Classification related work
- Have fluent English as well as Finnish or Swedish
Experience in marine industry and knowledge of legislation and Classes is seen as an asset.
|Contact person to give further information||
General Manager, Engineering & Product Management
Mobile: +358 50 5726585