Wärtsilä Finland Oy, Real Estate is looking for an experienced Real Estate Engineer.
As a Real Estate Engineer your main responsibility is to lead assigned projects and handle daily operative tasks.
In this position you have the opportunity to participate to interesting projects, both new and repair construction related.
Location: Vaasa, Finland
As a Real Estate Engineer, you coordinate and secure:
- Execution of construction projects
- Fire and safety systems
- Technical maintenance and authority inspections
- Sub-contractor coordination and agreements
- Purchase orders and invoice handling, including documentation.
As an ideal candidate you have BSc or MSc Technical education and proven track record from RE related duties.
• Minimum five years of work experience of project management of civil works
• Common experience of cost estimation and management
• Experience of leading design team, handle building permits and time schedules
• Common experience of technical facility maintenance and contract work in factory environment
• IT skills; Office, CAD
• Customer focused team player who is able to perform by him/herself also
• Able to handle stress and different situations in a controlled and structured way
• Language; Good English, Finnish and Swedish.
Most of all, we are looking for a motivated doer who's heart is beating in Real Estate rhythms.
|Contact person to give further information||
Tommy Grannas, Real Estate Manager
Please apply soonest and attach your CV, including track record.
|Job area||General Management & Administration|