Wärtsilä Services is looking out for a
Field Service Resource Coordinator, 2-Stroke Services, North Europe (m/f/d)
Wärtsilä is a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasizing technological innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximizes the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. The company has operations in more than 200 locations in nearly 70 countries with near to 19.000 employees around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki.
At Wärtsilä, people are the ultimate power source!
- Managing the 2-stroke Field Service Pool North Europe
- Planning of the 2-stroke area resources
- Managing FS competence development in a matrix responsibility
- Harmonising service requests with customers and stakeholders
- Conducting job briefings of FS engineers
- Approval of Service Work reports
- Close alignment with Technical Support in respect to job scope and trouble shooting
- Ensuring compliance to Wärtsilä QHES guidelines
- Strongly distinct communication skills
- Strongly distinct transcultural awareness and understanding
- Ability to see trough complex work scopes and to plan an structure accordingly
- Management and change management skills
- Structured and analytic approach
- Strategic planning and target setting
- Solid technical understanding and product knowhow with min.5 years experience in Field Service
- Distinct team building competences
- Experiences as team leader or similar are of favour
The ideal candidate has a professional education as Bachelor or Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Ship Operation Engineering or equivalent.
Fluent English language skills (verbal and written) are mandatory and good German language skills are of favour.
|Job area||Service Delivery|