- Lead sales projects.
- Deliver Net Sales, Margin and other relevant metrics in the assigned area / country.
- Manage customer relationships.
- Tactical: Specify new products, processes, standards based on organization strategy or set short- to mid-term
- Lead and/or participate in sales projects in own responsibility area and report the progress to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage and lead a sales team. (Setting targets and reviewing the performance of the sales team).
- Execute or/and define action plans.
- Maintain and further develop present assigned customer relationships.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential customers.
- Organize and participate in relevant sales meetings with customers.
Developing self and others
Situational and cultural sensitivity
Business and Customer focus
Management & Leadership competences
Contractual and legal skills
Use of sales analytics
Engineer or similar. Experience from the Maritime Branch.
Experience with Sales.
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|