Wärtsilä Germany, Hamburg is looking out - temporary for 2 years - for a
Sales Manager Environmental (m/f/d)
Wärtsilä is a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasizing technological innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximizes the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. The company has operations in more than 200 locations in nearly 70 countries with near to 19.000 employees around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki.
At Wärtsilä, people are the ultimate power source!
• Develop and execute the Enviro Strategy especially related to sales and market development to ensure business growth within designated SU
• Acting as Capture Team Leader on Enviro opportunities
• Ensure SU Won Deals Target for Enviro is met
• Follow Sales process ensuring correct reviews are conducted and margin targets are achieved
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with Enviro Business Lines in MS and Project Proposal teams in Services
• Create well working relationships with the Service Unit sales and Area Support organizations.
• Ensure good hand over to Project Management of sold projects
• Co-operate with services marketing on campaigns
• Participate on Customer Seminars and conferences
• Maintain good understanding of legislation driving the business
• Proper CRM utilization
• Monitor Enviro market and competitor activities and report it to relevant internal stakeholder
• Organize and lead customer events and road shows
• We are looking for self-driven, extrovert and friendly individual that enjoys engaging with customers and likes to present and coordinate development of individual customer solutions.
• We are searching for a “hunter” that is eager to visit all potential customers to present the Enviro products, but at the same time is very result oriented with major focus to close deals.
• The person must be able to collaborate with internal stakeholders to build customer proposals, and possess an effective follow-up internally as well as externally.
• Experience with customer bid management
• Fluent in written and spoken English and good in German (at least B2-Level is necessary)
Education: The ideal candidate has a professional education as Bachelor or Master of Science in technical area or equivalent. Shipping background would be preferred.
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|