Invoicing & Export Documentation Team in Marine Solutions Global Business Support Centre is responsible for the project invoicing, preparing of documentation for letters of credit and export documentation for project deliveries.
We are looking for a Coordinator, Invoicing & Export Documentation to Marine Solutions Global Business Support Centre in Vaasa. This position is temporary (for 15 months) and suitable also for work rotation.
Location: Vaasa, Finland
- Preparation of documents required for letter of credits as payment method in projects
- Issuance of export documentation for project deliveries
- Project invoicing for cash flow as well as revenue recognition
- Intrastat reporting for sales
- Developing way of working related to the responsibility area.
- Commercial education, foreign trade related
- At least 3 years’ experience of export documentation, project invoicing in practise and documentation related to letters of credit
- Excellent knowledge of SAP (PS & SD)
- VAT-knowledge regarding project sales invoicing
- Knowledge of the customs procedures (export)
- Knowledge of Incoterms 2010
- Basic knowledge of logistics
- Good ability to utilise common office software
- Good command in English and in Finnish or Swedish, both oral and written, other languages will be taken as an advantage
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Systematic and organised way of working.
|Contact person to give further information||Anne Särkiniemi, tel +358 40 029 3453|
|Job area||Finance & Control|