Service Engineer for propulsion jobs.
- Perform basic troubleshooting, complex repairs, complete overhauls and commissioning activities on equipment families according to customer requirements as well as quality, health, safety and environmental and cost targets.
- Have broad knowledge of Wärtsilä equipment families.
- Operational: Work achieves operational targets or service standards.
- Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan.
- Perform basic troubleshooting (running tests, fine tuning, adjustments, trimming related to running performance) on equipment
- May independently perform major/complex repairs and complete
- May perform installation and pre-commissioning checks and activities.
- May perform commissioning activities and handing the equipment over to the customer and/or shipyard.
- May lead and manage assigned team and related activities during the work execution.
- Interact with customers during the work execution.
- Perform internal and external progress status of the
- Create the Service Work Reports.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsila Quality,
Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site
- Advice and promote available products and solutions to customers.
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Wärtsilä quality,safety&environm. skills
Prof/NEW Service Delivery Contractual skill
Deliv. Solut. to Customer -process&tools
Installation operation, mainten.& repair
System and solution knowledge
Technical problem solving skill
Enigneer or similar Minimum 3 years
|Contact person to give further information||Anja V. Dahl|
|Job area||Service Delivery|