In this position you will be working at our Sales Tools Department, which is responsible for the maintenance, development and improvement of our Quotation Management System (QMS). The QMS is being used by our Sales departments worldwide, for generating sales offers towards our marine customers based on the technical product specifications.
As a Configurator Software Engineer it is your main responsibility to maintain and further develop the QMS Propulsion Configurators, based on information from Product Managers, Cost Engineers and Sales Engineers.
The position is temporary for 6 months and is located in Drunen, the Netherlands.
- You maintain and develop the configurators, related databases and applications in the Quotation Management System, using XpertRule KnowledgeBuilder development software.
- You are the primary point of contact in supporting our Sales Engineers on QMS related topics.
- You find proper solutions for malfunctions in the system and work on bug fixing.
- You implement technical product specifications in the system in case of new products in portfolio or developments in technical specifications provided by our Product Managers.
- You will program the configurators
- You have several years of experience within an Engineering or Software development position within a maritime or industrial organisation.
- Experience with XpertRule KnowledgeBuilder development software would be an advantage.
- Programming experience within visual Studio, SQL servers, MS access and MS Excel.
- Due to the service minded work environment, you are able to think and act fast, and keep things as simple as possible.
- Excellent social and communication skills in English and preferably Dutch, both oral and written.
|Contact person to give further information||
We highly care for employability of all our employees hence employees are encouraged to utilize the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials. The opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment and a healthy work-life balance. We foster openness, respect and trust. The culture can be described as down to earth and decisive.
We drive an inclusive corporate culture by respecting diversity. Success requires a mix of employees - diversity in nationality, gender, age, personality and educational background.
If you feel excited by being part of this dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receive your job application, together with a Curriculum Vitae.
In case you have questions about the procedure please call Dré Schellekens (Corporate Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 28558033 or by email: email@example.com