The main activities of the External CS Operational Purchaser will be:
- Analyze planned orders and purchase requisitions, create and manage purchase orders according to defined OA and Price List.
- Expedite Vendor according to PO confirmation and to contingent priorities from Material Readiness Review and production needs.
- Prepare and deliver demand forecast to vendors.
- Maintain MRP Master Data. Perform periodical visits/meetings with suppliers.
- Interact with Inventory Management to minimize the impacts of Change Management Process on Inventory Level and ITOD.
General knowledge of Material Planning process, Purchase Order management, Vendor relations management and production process.
Proficient SAP/IM application knowledge is required.
Good communication, teamwork and negotiation skills.
Knowledge of commercial techniques such as general contract management and delivery terms are considered as an advantage.
Result oriented attitude required.
Bachelor or Master Degree, in Economics or similar. 1 or more years in a similar position
|Contact person to give further information||
For further information please contact:
|Job area||Supply Chain Management|