Marine Solutions is looking for two (2) Logistics Managers to Project Logistics to take part in delivering sold products to customers worldwide. Positions are located preferably in Vaasa, Finland.
These positions will report to General Manager, Operational Project Logistics.
Location: Vaasa, Finland
As a Logistics Manager, your main responsibility is to support Project Manager and project organisation as integrator and facilitator in customer delivery projects. This includes planning, executing, monitoring and controlling within logistics. You will also manage and participate in logistics development activities and projects. The position might have a team leader role in future.
- Manage, report and lead all the logistics activities of the contract (in assigned projects) in a safe way to reach quality, delivery time and cost targets in defined area of responsibility
- Compile and maintain the project material delivery plan with support from project organisation
- Compete forwarding companies for best transport solution and price
- Book transports and maintain shipment information
- Claim handling and implementing improvements in logistics chain
- Development of Logistics processes and supplier relations
- Manage and improve assigned KPI’s
- Proactively work to enable cross-divisional and cross-organisational cooperation.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. on a relevant field of studies (logistics, economics, engineering)
- Several years of working experience in Supply chain/Transports/Forwarding
- Experience from working in international business culture is seen as a benefit
- Business and Customer focus
- Achieving results and making change happen -attitude
- Knowledge of SAP Shipments and deliveries are considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of import/export processes
- Fluency in English (writing and oral)
- Planning and target setting attitude
- Communication skills.
|Contact person to give further information||
Ulf Widlöf, General Manager, Operational Project Logistics
Mobile +358 50 5867024
|Job area||Project Management|