As a Solution Expert You will join our IM team that jointly ensures that present and future IT solutions and our architecture is correctly incorporated. You collaborate daily both with your colleagues in IM and with our business stakeholders as well as our extended enterprise.
You are a developer with strong technical skills and mind set, and have enthusiasm towards deep system and process understanding. You take ownership and independently drives both issue resolution as well as continuous development.
Your main responsibilities includes among other:
• Provide advanced support and guidance to key users
• Independently analyse, coordinate and resolve system issues, support cases and user requests
• Give input and create solution proposals for non-standard requests and enhancement request
• Develop and document functionalities to one of our main transportation platforms
• Proactively give input to continuous service improvement activities in the own domain
• Support, consult and participate in delivery of operational development projects and enhancements
• Manage documentation and communication related to own area
• Work in close co-operation with both IM, business stakeholders and vendors
• Participate in and coordinate test sessions as well as implement automated test cases for documented user cases
• Education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. or equivalent in Information Technology or Computer Science
• Proactive, development-minded, independent and goal-focused attitude to work
• Development skills and experience in Java and databases. Experience in React and Play frameworks are seen as an advantage.
• Wants to share knowledge as well as learn and develop oneself
• Knowledge or interest and ability to learn about API’s and cloud computing
• Good collaboration, communication and change management skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Good documentation and presentation skills
• Technical experience in integrations through web services
• Knowledge or experience of source control system
• Ability to transform requirements into solution proposals
• Knowledge of ITIL and agile development is an advantage
• Experience from using Atlassian stack for version control, code quality and documentation
Possible locations for this position is our IM location in Vaasa, Finland.
|Contact person to give further information||
Juuso Walldén, Manager, Solution Management
Phone: +358 50 4873753
Jonas Nybacka, Solution Manager
Phone +358 50 531 7221
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|