Wärtsilä Finland, Marine Solutions, Delivery Centre Vaasa, Material Management, Operational Purchasing is looking for an Operational Purchaser. The position is crucial for securing the on-time material availability and optimizing the inventory level. Previous experience in purchasing or logistics in manufacturing industry is highly appreciated.
Location: Vaasa, Finland
- Ensure that the right amount of required material is available just on time when needed
- Be responsible for forecasting, requirement & delivery planning, ordering and order supervision for assigned component portfolio
- Operational management of supply chain for assigned suppliers
- Manage and measure supplier quality level
- Manage document revision to supplier
- Optimize the inventory turnover
- Other tasks related to operative purchasing.
- Good communication, team working and social skills
- Systematic and proactive approach to working
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fluent in spoken and written Finnish/Swedish
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- PC-skills (SAP knowledge is an advantage)
Masters of Science in Eng., Econ., BA or similar
Experience in purchasing or logistics in manufacturing industry is appreciated (especially field of electric & automation).
|Contact person to give further information||
Henna Mäkinen +358505448458
Tiia Heikkilä +358505288439
Jari Leppiniemi +358505936697
|Job area||Supply Chain Management|