We are seeking a talented Systems Engineer to be located in our head office in Helsinki, Finland. As a Systems Engineer your role is to support and maintain our current customer base.
This position is full-time and permanent. In addition to interesting work in a capable team in an international environment, we are able to offer you good opportunities for professional development, the nicest colleagues and strong teamwork culture.
Systems Engineer’s role is to support and maintain our current customer base. In practice, this means tasks related to software delivery preparations, data processing & validation and troubleshooting such as
• Troubleshooting SW & HW issues remotely
• Upgrading SW remotely
• Preparing new HW to be shipped out
• Fixing data issues and providing feedback to R&D
• Administrating customer credentials for online services
In addition, you get to participate in process and tool development to make all the above smoother going forward.
To be successful in this role, you should already know
• Linux command line skills. This is a must, scripting skills are appreciated.
• Networking knowledge
• Python scripting
• MS Excel
You should also have
• Customer oriented mindset
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Team working skills
While in the job, you will have a front row seat to learn about
• Marine industry
• Energy optimization
• Utilizing big data to support data-driven decision making
• The world of data processing and validation flow
• Eniram SW components and their relations
We value education and for this position Bachelor of Engineering with relevant studies is preferred or equivalent experience.
The position requires a good command of English, both spoken and written. Applicants must have the right to work in Finland without restriction.
|Contact person to give further information||
To apply, please send your application in English including a CV and salary request by 31st May 2018.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|