1. quality control and inspection ,
2. Handling the onsite inspection by class , tracking the punching list till to the relevant issues have been closed and inform to related party accordingly
3. Find the Nonconforming parts out according the specification, Nonconforming parts and notification traceability. 4. NCR traceability,
5. Process checking and evaluate if them meet the working instruction and give the result out
6. Quality date summary/ Quality record
7. Assistant to inspection planning, working instruction etc.
8. Proposal for the failure part reworking/repairing
9. Following up the directive from ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001,etc working procedure, IMO regulation .
10. Nominated task from supervisor
1. Good Knowledge of measuring on mechanical parts and demonstration on it, prefer to welding, coating expert.
2. Good drawing reading skill
3. Quality control 7tools
4. Good knowledge of ISO9001 procedure
5. Good English communication skill
6. Good communication & reporting skill
7. Good knowledge on welding, painting, machining process.
8. Basic knowledge on IS014001, OHSAS 18001system.
10. Basic Process audit skill College education requested with Engineering related background At least 5years working experience in the heavy industrial working area
|Job area||Quality and Operational Development|