Take complete charge of plant mechanical systems. Ensure max availability of Turbine and auxiliary equipment's. Attend schedule and unscheduled mechanical maintenance activities apart from planning / projection of necessary spares requirement. To be able to carry on trouble shooting of mechanical equipment's installed in the power plant independently and also along with field service engineers as well as customer. Ensure timely availability of manpower/equipment and resolution of issues in order to achieve trouble free turbine operation.
To comply with safety standards at all times, co-ordinate with clients for resources, take corrective actions, monitor staff in order to avoid accidents and damage to property and life.
1. Basic knowledge about:
(iii) Governing system
(iv) Lube oil system
(v) Auxiliary pump alignment
(vi) RO and DM process
(vii) Vacuum system, Basic knowledge about electrical related auxiliaries.
(viii) Pump / Gearbox alignment
2. Functional knowledge and hands-on experience of the following:
(i) Operation & maintenance of Boilers
(ii) Turbine O & M
(iii) Common problems & trouble shooting in
(iv) Preventive/schedule maintenance of mechanical equipment's
(v) Modification/up gradation in mechanical system for performance improvement
(vi) Maintaining of required inventory for smooth operation of STG
3. Knowledge of technical and commercial contractual terms
4. Basic Computer proficiency
5. Knowledge about OHSAS 18001
6. Knowledge about Emergency Preparedness and Response to Emergencies
7. Knowledge about the safety systems to be followed while working in power plant.
8. Organizational and Planning Skills.
9. Problem Solving Skills.
10. Training Skills
11.People Management Skills
12. Knowledge in work permit system & Boiler safety. Graduate/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with BOE certificate 5 - 7 years of Mechanical Maintenance experience in BTG/STG plant ( FBC’s / WHRB Boilers )
|Job area||Contract Delivery|