Executing planned maintenances and repairing jobs on Wärtsilä facilities.
You give hands-on technical advice and perform inspections and perform basic and advanced troubleshooting (running tests, fine tuning, adjustments, trimming related to running performance) on equipment families.
- Perform pre-commissioning of Wärtsilä installations and components. Perform Mechanical commissioning.
- Take a part in trouble shooting process.
- Provide technical support to customers and engineers on location.
- Prepare Service reports and travel expenses on time and with expected Wärtsilä quality.
- Identify failures, making adjustments, assist on trial runs and testing.
- Collect and organize time and expense reports. Reporting and informing administrative personnel as required.
- Working by following the company guidelines including QEHS requirements.
Experienced Ship Mechanical Engineer or Ship Yard Mechanical engineer.
Experience in ship repair industry as a propulsion mechanic for repair seals and bearings.
Language: Russian, native speaker.
English, intermediate level.
High School Diploma/Technical (preferably Marine, Mechanical) +5 years of experience
User level computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook). A few years experience as International Field Service Engineer preferably with propulsion equipment or equivalent experience in an international (matrix organized) industrial organization.
Willingness to travel.
You are customer oriented, enterprising, pragmatic, enthusiastic and posses leadership skills.
Strong focus on our Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
You have an open and accessible attitude in communication.
|Job area||Service Delivery|