Wärtsilä Services is looking for an experienced Electrical Service Engineers to Field Services 4-stroke organization.
This is a field service engineer position for installation supervision and commissioning for Medium Voltage, Low Voltage, DC-system, and control systems on power plant construction sites.
The location is flexible based on the suitable candidate's preferences.
Location: Turku, Finland; Vaasa, Finland
Please note that relocation costs and/or immigration support is not available for this position
- Perform Electrical installation supervision and commissioning of Wärtsilä power plant installations.
- Perform electrical installation and commissioning of the MV, LV, DC and control systems as a member of a commissioning team
- Identify failures, making adjustments, assist on trial runs and testing of electrical installations according to instructions.
- Provide internal and external work reports according to Wärtsilä standards.
- Perform site audits.
The job includes regular international travelling approximately 250 days per year.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Team player with a positive mindset and ability to adapt / work independently in a challenging environment
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and negotiation skills
- Desire to learn new things
- Good written and spoken English
- Technical problem solving skills
- Maturity in managing commissioning and warranty works successfully
- Experience in working with MV, LV and DC systems
- Understanding of electrical safety aspects.
|Contact person to give further information||
Marko Lehtonen, Team Leader, Electrical systems
Mobile phone: +358 50 348 2507
|Job area||Service Delivery|