Wärtsilä Services is looking for experienced Mechanical superintendents to Field Services 4-stroke organization.
This is a travelling field service engineer position for installation supervision and commissioning for diesel and gas engine power plants.
The location is flexible based on the suitable candidate's preferences.
Location: Turku, Finland; Vaasa, Finland
Please note that relocation costs and/or immigration support is not available for this position
- Perform Mechanical installation supervision and commissioning of Wärtsilä power plant installations
- Lead as section manager for mechanical installation and commissioning of the engines and related auxiliary systems as a member of a commissioning team
- Identify failures, making adjustments, assist on trial runs and testing of Mechanical installations according to instructions
- Provide internal and external work reports according to Wärtsilä standards
- Perform site audits.
The job includes regular international travelling.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Mechanical engineering
- Team player with a positive mindset and ability to adapt / work independently in a challenging environment
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and negotiation skills
- Desire to learn new things
- Good written and spoken English
- Technical problem solving skills
- Maturity in managing commissioning and warranty works successfully
- Experience in working with large diesel and gas engines.
|Contact person to give further information||
Joni Aaltonen or Jukka Ala-Aho, Team Leader Mechanical systems
Mobile phone: Jukka +358 50 360 8410
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
|Job area||Service Delivery|