• We are looking for a driven Business Development Manager to lead and develop our gas and multi-fuel conversion solutions for power plants in the Americas region.
• A bit about us in Wartsila: we enable sustainable societies with Smart Technology and we shape our markets, generating transformative results with our mix of human and machine intelligence. Our way of working is operationally excellent, agile and innovative.
If developing our gas conversion business sounds exciting to you, these could be your Responsibilities:
• Drive our gas and multi-fuel conversion solutions with passion based on customer needs understanding.
• Be proactive in analyzing and understanding the market drivers, potential and boost the business opportunities related to gas conversions.
• Make Sales Growth action plans together with local sales teams in the Area and Product Line to actively plan and participate in the customer visits and systematically follow-up the activities and opportunity development.
• As a gas conversion champion promote projects internally and externally, and increase the gas and multi-fuel conversion solutions related customer understanding within the teams and develop high competences within Area Americas.
You will be part of the Area Americas Business Support team and work in close cooperation with Sales and Account Managers in Service Units as well as with Sales teams in Wartsila Energy Solutions.
This is what it takes as for requirements:
• Ability to focus on right things, take ownership and make things happen.
• Be passionate about the clean energy future!
• Excellent understanding of technical solutions and business models for the gas value chain, from Upstream to Market combined with uncompromised customer services mind-set and team-player/leader attitude.
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills and proven track-record in working with matrix organizational setting.
• Be excited about challenges: Ability and willingness to solve challenges in a prompt and positive manner, and reinforce sustainable relationships with all stakeholders. • Fluent written and spoken English, Spanish is considered a plus. Solid presentation and communication skills.
• Readiness and willingness to travel.
• Ideal candidate has a MSc or BSc degree (or equivalent) relevant to mechanical/automation engineering or industrial management.
• Competence with customer relationship management methods with tools such as CRM software.
• Solid work experience (+5 years) in energy market technical sales, with demonstrable track record in technologies such as medium speed generating sets, mechanical and electrical auxiliary systems etc.
|Contact person to give further information||
We look forward to hearing from you. Qualified candidates must apply online http://www.wartsila.com/en/careers/vacancies.
Wärtsilä North America values our employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Wärtsilä North America is an EOE/AA employer.
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|