The Content Management team is a part of the global Technical Services & Information organization within Wärtsilä Services. We are now looking for a Documentation Engineer to join our team.
Location: Vaasa, Finland
As a Documentation Engineer, your main responsibilities include:
- Creating, maintaining and distributing information that supports our customers to operate, maintain and repair their Wärtsilä equipment
- Creating relevant content for end customer's Spare Part Catalogues along with spare part data for the SAP-Code Resolution database used by internal stakeholders within Wärtsilä Services
- Creating module based Spare Part Sections by utilising Wärtsilä's integrated information systems
- Keeping scheduled delivery times and securing documentation quality
- Participating in the next generation technical information development work connected to Wärtsilä’s PLM/PDM system and new portfolio engine type W31.
To succeed in this role, we wish you would have:
- Technical education, preferably a BSc degree
- Interest in Engine technology
- Ability to transform and visualize Product Data Management information into useful Spare Part Information
- Ability to convert engineering drawings and NX 3D models to dedicated Spare Part Illustrations (Adobe Illustrator and PTC Creo Illustrate)
- Ability to communicate with partners and suppliers when required
- An eye for detail, open mind and a good team-working skills
- Good command of English (both oral and written), other languages considered as an advantage.
Experience from bill of material (BoM) management or spare part illustrations as well as experience from working with spare part related data in module based PDM or ERP systems is seen as an advantage.
Experience from 2D and 3D technical illustration tools is seen as an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
Tommy Wester, Team Leader
tel. +358 50 563 1650
Tommy Rodas, Manager Content Management
tel. +358 50 525 9906