• Responsible for all PBL Billable and non-billable resources activity. Planning and competence development is the primary role, including cooperation with the Training department.
• Monitor, analyze and improve the PBL KPI’s: a) UR , BR b) training status & training gaps c) SFOC improvements before/after the activity on board compare to target d) customer satisfaction after every service on board e) reworks f) attrition rate g) n” of days to complete the overhaul Vs target h) number of unplanned maintenance after the main overhauls (0-6 months)
• Support, develop the necessary competences to meet the PBL targets & goals.
• Comply with Safety and ISO processes, tools and systems to insure safety, accuracy and quality of all services provided.
• Follow and coach PBL Resource personnel.
• Cooperate with the Contract Centers, s(he) uses the feed-back coming from the execution to: a) improve competences b) improve the performances and efficiency of the engines.
• Cooperate with other FS managers, FS coordinators in the áreas
in order to ensure the right resource for every job
Cooperate with the training centers in order to constantly increase the competences and the comfort of the engineers dedicated to the PBL agreement.
• Utilizing the manpower in a fair and cost-effective way
• Screening and recommending of new applicants
MS Power Point, Excel , Project Management, and Word
Coaching, developing, motivating and retaining people.
Communication and listening skills, ability to deal with people of different nationality
Knowledge of Wartsila Field Service processes in relation with SAP CM & FS:
Strong ability to delegate, follow directions and work under pressure\
Ability to create and maintain a positive, motivated environment
Understanding of financial aspects of the PBL
Strong customer relations skills
Flexibility and dedication above average
-Bachelor’s Engineering degree (Marine or Mechanical Engineering,
Maritime University) and 5 years related experience, or associates degree
and 8 years related experience, or high school diploma from technical
schools) and 5 years related experience.
• Experience as a Manager / Senior role in managing resources or Training
|Job area||Service Delivery|