Operate power generating engine and Auxilliary engine in safe, reliable and efficient way
1. Perform the daily functions and responsibilities as an Engine Room Boiler, Fuel Treatment and Control room operator.
2. Checking and analyzing quality of cooling water, lube oil, and fuel to ensure that it is within operating limit.
3. Performing operations and checking also recording operations data.
Coordinate and cooperate with other operators as a teamwork and performing the task with honesty, ownership and responsible.
4. Implements QEHS programs and house keeping activities.
5. Initiates to do corrective and preventive action on operational abnormalities.
has experience as Operator for minimum 3 years,
minimum Diploma degree in engineering
|Contact person to give further information||please to attached your most update resume, any question or troubleshooting, please contact IDVacancy@wartsila.com|
|Job area||Contract Delivery|