Generation and supply of electric power.
Safe, Reliable and Efficient Operations of Power Plant.
1. Supervise and Implement all operational activities in the Power Plant to ensure safe, reliable and efficient operations.
2. Checks and monitors operating parameters and ensure that they are within limits. Initiates corrective and preventive actions on abnormalities.
3. Implementation of Quality, Environment, Health & Safety (QEHS) and Housekeeping programs & policies.
4. Close coordination with other Shiff Supervisor including Customer on daily production and load schedules.
5. Coordinates all maintenance activities with Maintenance Supervisor.
6. Prepares Work Order requests and Operations records.
7. Monitors and ensures quality of cooling water, lube oil and fuel is maintained.
8. Prepares completely and accurate operations records and reports.
1. To develop teamwork and instil respect, cooperation, honesty and ownership attitude in the work place.
2. Develop the day to day operational routines
Strong knowledge on the operations and maintenance of engines and auxiliaries
Excellent troubleshooting skill
Self motivated and strong leadership skills
A team player with excellent interpersonal skill
Computer and English literate
Good reporting, analyzing and presentation skill
Bachelor Degree in Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Marine for the manager and plant technician functions.
Previous solid experience leading a Service organization, as well as, experience with Wartsila engines will be an advantage
has experiences around 5 years in related industry.
|Contact person to give further information||please to attached your most update resume, any question or troubleshooting, please contact IDVacancy@wartsila.com|
|Job area||Contract Delivery|