1. Power Plant Annual Operating Plan & Maintenance Schedule and Budget
2. Safe, Reliable, Efficient and Cost-Effective Maintenance of Power Plant.
3. Implementation of OpExS
1. Planning, Leading, Organizing and Controlling all the activities of Maintenance and Logistics Department.
2. Responsible for the formulation and proper control of Maintenance and Logistics operating budget.
3. Ensure that the performance targets of the plant are reached according to the contract in own responsibility area.
4. Ensure competent resources and competence development of the maintenance resources and/or assigned team.
5. Ensure that the condition of the plant and equipment's are according to applicable guidelines and policies and take corrective actions when needed.
6. Ensure that the work is executed at the plant according to Wartsila Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures as well as the assigned maintenance plan.
7. Maintain good internal and external stakeholder relationships.
1. Develop efficient Maintenance standards, procedures, working instructions, process, guidelines and policies.
2. Training & development of Maintenance personnel
3. Develop a sustainable safety culture and OpEx driven mindset
Strong knowledge on the operations and maintenance of engines and auxiliaries
Excellent troubleshooting skill
Self motivated and strong leadership skills
A team player with excellent interpersonal skill
Computer and English literate
Good reporting, analyzing and presentation skill
Bachelor Degree in Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Marine for the manager and plant technician functions.
Previous solid experience leading a Service organization, as well as, experience with Wartsila engines will be an advantage
has experiences around 10 years in related industry.
|Contact person to give further information||please to attached your most update resume, any question or troubleshooting, please contact IDVacancy@wartsila.com|
|Job area||Contract Delivery|