1. Power Plant Annual Operating Plan & Production Schedules and Budget
2. Safe, Reliable, Efficient and Cost-Effective Operations of Power Plant.
3. Implementation of OpExS
1. Planning, Leading, Organizing and Control of Operations Dept standard operating procedures, guidelines and policies in compliance with manufacturer's and regulatory standards.
2. Implementation of the Annual Operating Plan & Production Schedules.
3. Close coordination with Maintenance Dept.
4. Close coordination with Customer on Production, load demand schedules and fuel & lube oil management.
5. Preparation of Operations Management reports and Monthly Energy Billing.
6. Maintain good internal and external stakeholder relationships.
7. Follow-up and optimize the operational cost of the plant.
8. Identify and actively seek to improve operational availability and reliability of the plant.
9. Prepare operation plan and budget as instructed by Contract Manager.
1. Develop efficient Administrative, QHSE, Operations and Maintenance standards, procedures, working instructions, process, guidelines and policies.
2. Training & development of Operations and Maintenance personnel.
3. Develop a sustainable safety culture and OpEx driven mindset
Strong knowledge on the operations and maintenance of engines and auxiliaries
Excellent troubleshooting skill
Self motivated and strong leadership skills
A team player with excellent interpersonal skill
Computer and English literate
Good reporting, analyzing and presentation skill
Bachelor Degree in Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Marine for the manager and plant technician functions.
Previous solid experience leading a Service organization, as well as, experience with Wartsila engines will be an advantage
has experiences around 10 years in related industry.
|Contact person to give further information||please to attached your most update resume, any question or troubleshooting, please contact IDVacancy@wartsila.com|
|Job area||Contract Delivery|