- Coordinate the daily electrical maintenance activities to ensure that the equipment, machinery and instruments functions reliably and safely at the plant. Ensure that the facilities, buildings and plant are in good working order.
- Inspect completed work to check that repairs have been completed correctly and that machinery and equipment conform to specifications and safety standards.
- Monitor the condition of maintenance equipment, materials, parts, and tools that are used by maintenance workers in their day-to-day activities.
- Coach and mentor maintenance staff and assist them to diagnose more complex problems with machinery or equipment problems.
- Prioritize and assign tasks so that the team’s resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met.
- Train new workers in the organization’s operating procedures and standards
Responsible for maintaining the machines and auxiliary equipment in good conditions of cleanliness
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Wärtsilä quality, safety, environment skills
Auxiliary system knowledge
Engine knowledge, medium speed
Low / medium / high voltage components
Engine control system knowledge
Operator's station knowledge
Trouble shooting of electrical equipment
Trouble shooting, control & autom. system
Measurement equipment, electrical
Technical drawings and flow charts
Parameter trending and analysis
Equipment / plant condition & efficiency monitoring and control
Store and tool keeping knowledge
BSc Electrical Engineering or Equivalent with Minimum 7 years experience. Supervisory experience.
Preference : Field service and O&M experience.
Hand on ABB Alternators is an added advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Contract Delivery|