As lead engineer, you are responsible for customer order projects of the product platform thrusters. In this role you act as a key person towards clients, project management, purchasers, class societies, delivery centers, supply chain partners and services regarding our products and the customer delivery projects at hand. Safety, Quality, on time delivery of engineering data and cost effective engineering is crucial for the success of our company. The responsibility of the lead engineer is to:
• Lead the engineering phase of customer orders (from order intake to commissioning support) with respect to technical content as well as planning & coordination of engineering deliverables.
• Ensure that product designs and/or calculations are according technical specs
• Responsible for the correct balance between safety, quality & costs deliverables
• Leading engineers within his project(s), internal and external, to fulfill the required order engineering tasks
• Initiate and support product & manufacturing improvement programs (operational excellence, product cost down).
• Give technical support towards stakeholders such as: customer, delivery centers, sourcing, suppliers, R&D and services.
- Safety & Quality awareness
- Knowledge of applied technologies in thruster designs (mechanical, electrical, hydraulically).
- Good engineering competences
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Project management (planning, organizing)
- Managerial skills (enhance teamwork)
- Teamcenter, NX, SAP
- Pro-active and hands-on mentality to support manufacturing process - Bachelor level, or equivalent knowledge gained through experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in comparable function.
- Good knowledge of propulsion systems, more specific thrusters.
|Contact person to give further information||
For further information kindly contact: