Financial Statutory Accounting operations and performance related to local finance processes, financial information and external financial statutory reporting.
High standard financial company reporting according to Wärtsilä Group Directives and Policies, as well as local accounting requirements
• Managing and controlling company level reporting, according to legal compliance and Wärtsilä Corporation accounting manual, guidelines and requirements.
• Ensuring correctness of local company’s financial situation, including for example Profit & Loss Statement, Balance sheet and Fixed Assets.
• Accounting and closing activities on company level in SAP and HFM, participating in development and optimizing related processes, and supporting the businesses in financial processes.
• Collecting and preparing financial information, reports and analyses to internal and external stakeholders and authorities, e.g. tax related reporting (direct, indirect, transfer pricing).
• Providing and presenting Financial Review material to the company Board of Directors Meeting.
• Contributing in external auditing, internal auditing and internal control reporting of the company.
• Supporting and participating in development of Financial Statutory Accounting Services in cooperation with area organisation and in projects which require financial competence and support.
Fluent in English and Spanish
Tax Compliance in Mexico and region
Microsoft Office products
Accounting concepts / GAAP / IFRS
Tax and Regulatory Compliance
ERP systems and file hierarchy concepts
Cost Accounting concepts
Critical Thinking / Analytical Reasoning
Ad hoc reporting
Self-Starter / self-managed
Degree in Accounting or Finance
10+ years of similar experience
|Contact person to give further information||
Area Head, Financial Statutory AMER
|Job area||Finance & Control|