Wärtsilä Marine Solutions, Fuel Gas Supply Systems team designs and delivers Gas Supply Systems (LNG) for Marine installations. To strengthen our Engineering Team, we are now looking for both E&I and Mechanical Senior Design Engineers. In this position, you will work with Engineering for customer delivery projects and development projects.
The location for this position is flexible based on the potential candidate's preferences.
Location: Gdynia, Poland; Vaasa, Finland; Trieste, Italy
In this role, your main responsibilities include Design of LNGPac™ and LNG Fuel systems for Marine Applications. Design shall be done to fulfil LNG legislation and class societies directives. You will be part of Customer Delivery Projects’ core team and will be responsible project progress according to schedule for your part of the Engineering scope.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- Systematic and organized way of working
- Problem solving skills
- Be ready to travel when necessary
- Ability to work independently
- Team player attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English
Senior Design Engineer, Mechanical
- Mechanical Engineering skills
- Cryo/ LNG knowledge
- Process design
- Pipe design
- Knowledge in welded structure design
- NX, Teamcenter and AutoCAD skills
Senior Design Engineer, E&I
- Experience in electrical engineering and automation in marine sector,
- Experience of EPLAN Electric P8, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office skills
|Contact person to give further information||
Mobile: +358 (0)50 544 2824