We are looking for a Product Marketing Engineer who will be responsible for the development and execution of the product Marketing and promotion of our Thruster product portfolio.
You identify and analyze customer, market requirements and trends for future product development projects. This means that you manage and develop product marketing and promotion roadmaps, while you actively support Sales with value propositions and product promotion documentation. You manage the internal process with global marketing and sales in order to improve our product knowledge in the market.
In this position you will be part of our Thrusters & Propulsion Control Systems Product Line team which is responsible for product management, you will be reporting to the Director Thrusters & Propulsion Control Systems. This position is based in Drunen, The Netherlands.
Location The Netherlands; Italy; China; Finland
• You develop and create Product Marketing & Promotion plans for our Thruster portfolio and Propulsion Control Systems, which are in line with Global Marketing Strategies.
• You create and develop Value Propositions for relevant markets and products in close cooperation with the Product Managers.
• Support new product development plans with market data and feedback and create product documentation.
• You will support Product Managers with training & promotion needs in our sales organization and create webinars and internal promotion campaigns.
• You gather, analyze and understand competition product information and identify opportunities for differentiation and capture customer requirements for new development projects.
• You will give product support for Sales, Delivery and Project Management organizations.
• You have several years of experience in Marketing, Sales or Product Management in a matrix organized industrial / engineering organization.
• A Marketing or Technical orientated bachelor- or master degree, or you achieved this level with work experience in Marketing, Product management or Engineering.
• You are a team player with own initiatives and have an entrepreneurial and customer focused mind-set
• You need good strategic planning, target setting and decision making skills to develop the road maps.
• You need good leadership and influence skills to drive cross business and function activities.
• You have good understanding of the relevant markets and customer business.
• Advanced skills in Social media, PowerPoint and financial understanding is seen as an advantage.
• You have excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written.
|Contact person to give further information||
We highly care for employability of all our employees hence employees are encouraged to utilize the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials. The opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment and a healthy work-life balance. We foster openness, respect and trust. The culture can be described as down to earth and decisive.
In case you have questions about the procedure please contact Egbert van der Meijs (Corporate Recruiter) by email: email@example.com
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|