- Carry out trouble-shooting, routine maintenance & components investigation for the products which delivered from Wartsila.
- Perform on-board commissioning, sea trial & maiden voyage support for Engine/Propulsion/EGCS products.
- Execute warranty works, modification tasks and design upgrade with both new-building & retrofit project.
- Perform PLC & automation system commissioning with equipment related with W50DF/W34SG/EGCS products.
- Perform operation supports for offshore plant and power plant.
1. Good command of English
2. Suitable real world knowledge and experience related to control system specification and design, PLC programming and diagnostics, marine power distribution, motor control, process sensors and instrumentation, valves, pumps, fans and other process system componentry.
3. Ability to understand, use and correct electrical and automation schematics and drawings, and related component level documentation.
4. Ability to work on engines with engineer background
5. Knowledge of machinery/field service work experience BSc in Mechanical, Marine, Electricity & Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering More than 3 years experience of similar tasks
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the application form in the system and add the following information:
* Curriculum Vitae in Korean and English
* Motivation Letter in Korean and English
The job interview could be arranged while collecting the applications.
|Contact person to give further information||HyunJoo Kim(HR Specialist, +82 51 329 0513, email@example.com)|
|Job area||Service Delivery|