Wärtsilä Marine Solutions enhances the business of its marine and oil & gas industry customers by providing innovative products and integrated solutions that are safe, environmentally sustainable, efficient, flexible, and economically sound.
We are looking for a Product Cost Controller to support Marine Solutions Power Supply function.
As a Product Cost Controller your main goal is to secure the correct understanding of the cost per product and to support the correct pricing in Power Supply. You develop the Power Supply, Finance & Controlling function to meet the targets set in the Marine Solution Smart Marine strategy.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Helsinki; Finland.
As a Product Cost Controller your main responsibilities include
- Prepare the product transfer pricing in Power Supply and support Product Management with pricing related issues, including pricing of new products and special applications.
- Support the Power Supply organisation to maintain a high quality data in the reporting system, including monthly product cost analysing and management reporting.
- Participate in the Power Supply rolling forecasting and estimation process.
- Maintain the basic engine concept in Power Supply and participate in the development of the Product Cost model.
- Participate in development projects to improve cost structure and for cost down activities.
- Work in close co-operation with the Marine Power Solutions teams and with the Business Control functions within Wärtsilä.
- Ensure consistency in use of Wärtsilä processes and systems, by means of communicating, providing training, following-up and managing feedback.
As an ideal candidate you have financial or technical education (B.Sc. or M.Sc.).
Previous experience in product cost calculation or similar type of job is seen as an advantage.
• Advanced Excel skills and good Access skills. SQL knowledge is seen as an advantage
• Cost awareness and effectiveness
• Solid background in the relevant business processes, preferable broad area
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
• Cross functional team approach
• Development oriented working approach with a positive attitude
• Skilled in presentation and communication in general
• Fluent in English.
|Contact person to give further information||
Martin Wilhelms, Director Business Control
|Job area||Finance & Control|