Wärtsilä Energy Solutions, Europe and Africa area is now looking for a Chief Project Engineer Electrical to manage electrical discipline in Engine based power plants, LNG terminals and distribution systems and battery storage customer delivery projects in the German market. This process starts from supporting the sales activities in own area of the project until warranty end.
The Chief Project Engineer is responsible for the whole electrical discipline (or a defined part of the scope) in project execution towards the Project Manager for the project, who is responsible for the whole project including all disciplines (electrical, mechanical and civil parts).
Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Safeguard that electrical works are executed according to contract specifications and design directives as a member of a project team
- Make purchase specifications and bill of quantities as required for the project execution
- Make project specific design and design packages
- Coordinate the design between sub-suppliers
- Develop Power Plant project wise electrical solution for the client
- Carry out sub-supplier quality- and delivery follow-ups
- Support our site team during installation and commissioning phases
- Give feedback regarding technical solutions and complaints
- Participate in development projects
- Develop the electrical sub-contract together with the Project Manager.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- Excellent skills in German and English language(Note:language skills are an
- Communication skills.
- Cost awareness & effectiveness
- Cultural knowledge
- Teamwork skills
- Proactive attitude and problem solving mind-set
Project Management experience in energy business and power plant projects is considered as an advantage.
Please note that with your application to this job you explicitly agree, that we are allowed to forward, if necessary, your application including all corresponding documents to our authorised agency “Leist Personalberatung” to contact you acting on our instructions.
|Contact person to give further information||
For further information about the position and the requiremtns, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org +358 10 7092956 or
email@example.com +358 10 7092088
|Job area||Project Management|