"Bring our B2B organisation to a higher level with your online skills and support"
Wärtsilä is looking for an Online Marketeer to come and join the small local marketing communication team. Possible working location is Schiedam or Drunen. Reporting to the Manager Marketing Communications, you will be responsible for planning and executing all online marketing activities throughout the year to support the local sales by lead generation, analyses and campaigns. You can look forward to optimising Wärtsilä’s online activities such as the Intranet. You will be managing the online system accounts we have and be working with internal stakeholders to produce e-newsletters for customers. You will be updating the web content and online channels, will monitor the leads and digital marketing engagement by providing analytics and data.
What you'll do and what your day may look like
You always be eager to understand what customers value. Frequent contact with local sales and global marketing communication colleagues is a prerequisite to best fulfil your job. You are the specialist to brief your internal stakeholders based on external data you collect. Your day-to-day duties may include:
• working with applications like Salesforce and Pardot for analysing and creating email campaigns
• creating digital marketing campaigns for online channels like websites, apps and social media like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• tracking the success of your marketing campaigns and presenting your findings to management
• working with marketing and PR professionals
• briefing other professionals like web designers on advertising campaigns
• designing and writing e-communications like e-newsletters and text campaigns for websites, email and social media
• making information and advertising more interactive by adding case studies, videos and infographics to websites, apps and social media
• using techniques like search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
• respond on several communication such as requests for sponsoring, support, publications for internal TV screens and Intranet, development of presentation material.
The ideal post holder will:
• have experience in digital marketing and social media
• have experience in using platforms such as Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook ads
• have experience on other digital software such as CMS systems, Google Analytics, social media management tools
• easily provide advice how to improve our activities based on online analytics and data
Skills required. You’ll need:
• the ability to analyse data
• a creative and proactive approach
• excellent writing skills in both English and Dutch
• strong organisational and planning skills
• the ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
• the ability to 'sell' your ideas
|Contact person to give further information||
If you feel excited by being part of this dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receive your job application, together with a Curriculum Vitae.
Because you have the PASSION TO PERFORM… Challenge and try to convince us why we should hire you. Be creative;-)
In case you have questions about the procedure please call Mr. Egbert van der Meijs (Lead Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 20324766 or by email: email@example.com
|Job area||Communications & Branding|