We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Operative Purchaser to support purchasing activities in our QuantiServ Parts Services with a focus on the spare part business of water solution products.
In this role you will be responsible to ensure supply for our spare parts business and thereby drive our capabilities to serve our customer with a top service level.
- Execute purchase orders, order monitoring and expediting, confirmations and rescheduling
- Place RFQs at suppliers
- Review and verify technical specifications as basis for material planning or request for quotations in cooperation with engineering organization
- Proactively work to enable cross-divisional, cross-organizational and supplier cooperation
- Negotiate and execute spot buys and propose contract changes to strategic purchasing
- Maintain purchasing related master data
We are looking for a team oriented self-starter with a profound service mind-set. Close cooperation with various stakeholders and eagerness to make a difference are required to be successful in this position.
- You have a solid technical understanding
- You had exposure to supply chain management in the past, preferably as a Purchaser
- You are a proficient user of SAP R/3 MM
- You are working effective in (virtual) teams
- You communicate effectively in English (additional languages are a plus)
- You are an efficient user of IT tools (e.g. MS Office)
- Preferably you bring along technical understanding in combination with commercial background
|Contact person to give further information||
For additional information about this position please contact Mrs Noémie Diener, Switzerland (+41 52 262 44 19, +41 79 797 80 55) or Mr Alan White, United Kingdom (+44 120 266 26 34, +44 779 544 26 23).
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the application form and add the following elements:
• Name of position
• Reference number WCH 754
• Motivation letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certificates of education, if available, certificates of employment or reference letters from previous employers.
For further information about Wärtsilä, please visit www.wartsila.com.
|Job area||Service Delivery|