Wärtsilä Shared Service Center (WSSC) supports the Wärtsilä companies in financial accounting, such as accounts payable and travel expense reports, as well as handling incoming and outgoing payments, customer invoicing, and providing services within vendor master data maintenance and operational indirect purchasing. WSSC is also handling period end closing, general ledger postings, reporting, fixed asset accounting and admin billing tasks.
We are now looking for Accountant, Period End Closing Services for a temporary position. Location: Vaasa, Finland
We offer you the opportunity to work in an international and energetic environment, with good development possibilities!
- General ledger postings and period end closing adjustments, for Wärtsilä companies all around the world
- Monitor General ledger account balances and clearings
- Assisting in VAT reporting and intrastat reporting and giving feedback to users, pushing for correct usage of vat tax codes and for improving the quality of the reports
- Participate in and push for the implementation of best practices and harmonized way of working, building the base for increased automation and new robotized processes
- Acting as global key user for the general ledger postings and period end closing in in SAP, assisting end-users, creating and updating the instructions, giving training for smaller and bigger groups
- Participate in the development and the automation of the processes and the tools.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Financial Accounting
- Work experience from Financial Accounting, Financial reporting and closing tasks
- Good understanding of financial accounting processes and reporting
- IFRS and VAT tax knowledge, understanding of CIT process and awareness of differences between IFRS and local accounting rules
- Interest in developing and automating financial processes
- Pro-active, self-going, fast learner and good team-worker
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience of SAP FI and CO module
- Fluency in English. Other languages are seen as an advantage
- Advanced IT skills (e.g. Office tools) are seen as an advantage
- Work experience from shared service center or other global accounting services is an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
Niina Östergård +358 40 143 6537
Annika Södergård +358 50 5923780
|Job area||Finance & Control|