1. To independently execute service jobs, such as engine overhaul, repair and troubleshooting, give quick response and solution to customer’s needs.
2. Undertakes and study the job specifications, leads the service job and conduct discussion with client representative, organize work schedule to meet sales target date or client’s requirements.
3. Execute works with team members. Plan and monitor the progress of each given task, check and review the work, and cooperate with relevant parties to accomplish the works.
4. Compile and keep all records on jobs and quality reports for authentication and audit within the intended period of the operating system.
5. Co-ordinate with relevant parties to achieve quality standard and timely delivery.
6. To ensure that the workers conform to the safety rules and regulations.
7. Provide internal and external work report according to Wartsila standards
1. Master knowledge of marine engineering, mechanic and ability to solve different onsite service jobs.
2. Team work.
3. Good communication and negotiation skills.
4. Possess adequate safety knowledge to fulfill statutory requirements.
5. Willing to travel inside China frequently and outside of China if necessary.
6. Knowledge in diesel engine, mechanics/ electric & computer software.
7. Good spoken and written English.
8. Be able to handle pressure and make decision independently when required Undergraduate education in marine engineering Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant job
|Job area||Service Delivery|