In Parts Delivery, Wärtsilä Global Logistics Services (WGLS), we are now looking for a Delivery Coordinator. Position is temporary and it’s located in Vaasa, Finland or Kampen, Netherlands.
As a Delivery Coordinator you will have the opportunity to work as a logistics professional in our Delivery Coordination team. We are responsible for coordinating delivery and transport of our Wärtsilä Spare Parts products from our Central Distribution Center (CDC) in Netherlands. We send over 100.000 spare part deliveries each year to our customers all over the world. It is your responsibility to coordinate the entire documentation process of the delivery and booking transport to our customers, which includes issuing export and transport documents.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Kampen, Netherlands
As a Delivery Coordinator, your main responsibilities include:
-Coordinating and ensuring timely shipment of our spare part deliveries.
-Creating export and transport documents as well as financial documents such as; proforma invoices, commercial invoices, Certificate of Origin and ATR. Ensuring correct invoicing details.
- Booking shipments in TMS (Transport Management System).
- Issuing export documents as per requirements by our customer and country regulations.
- Communicating with our stake holders regarding delivery status and documents requested.
- Providing shipping information and freight cost estimations for Parts Coordination Management and other stake holders.
- Other duties as requested by the superior.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Commercial education (BSc in Business Administration or equivalent)
- Good command of English
- Ability to work in a hectic and international work environment.
- Ability to utilise common office software programs and SAP
- Good communication, co-operation and teamwork skills
- Accuracy and flexibility
- Knowledge of Incoterms, logistics and transportation and/or previous experience in delivery / export documentation are considered as advantages.
|Contact person to give further information||
Sara Brännäs-Södö, Manager, Delivery Coordination MEA & SEAF
tel: +358 50 3754239
|Job area||Supply Chain Management|