- Lead and manage contract management activities and/or assigned team in the assigned responsibility area in order to
ensure customer satisfaction and to reach set quality, financial, cost and time targets.
- Ensure that scope of non-complex contract is delivered to customers according to agreement.
- Lead and manage contract management activities and/or assigned team.
- Execute assigned contracts accordance with Wärtsilä Services guidelines, the Contract Management process and general
management practices in a safe and cost effective way.
- Implement Contract Management action plans,processes and guidelines in the assigned responsibility area.
- Follow-up customer satisfaction and ensure that agreed actions are taken in the area or in the assigned responsibility area.
- Plan, budget and manage result of the work within the scope of the contract.
- Optimise assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets etc.tied to the contract.
- Maintain good internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure quality of work related to the contract execution.
- Follow up financial, operative and technical performance through reviews and reporting and take corrective actions.
- Develop the working routines applicable for the contract scope in accordance with Contract Management process.
- Strong knowledge on managing power plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and strong leadership person
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer and English literate
- Good reporting, analysing and presentation skills
- Maintain customer relationship
Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Electrical
Minimum 5 years work related experience
|Country||Papua New Guinea|
|Job area||Contract Delivery|