Wärtsilä Energy Solutions is now looking for a Proposal Manager to strengthen our team in Sales Support. We offer you interesting tasks in an international business environment where you can build your skills and develop your career within Wärtsilä.
Wärtsilä’s power generation solutions are an essential part of tomorrow’s optimised and secure power systems. Join us and make a difference!
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Mexico City, Mexico; Houston, Texas, USA.
- Configure (Scope) a functional Power Plant according to customer requirements.
- Estimate cost of equipment and services for quotations.
- Technical and commercial evaluation of subcontractors offers.
- Ensure that proposed solution fulfils applicable requirements.
- Prepare answers to technical details.
- Provide technical support to Sales.
- Participate in technical meetings with customers, suppliers and contractors.
B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering, ideally related to power generation industry.
- Advanced user of MS Office suite.
- English and Spanish and/or Portuguese skills required.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills are a must.
- Must have ability to work effectively in a global team environment under minimal supervision.
- Goal focused and a "can do" attitude are a must.
- Willingness to travel
Five or more years of related energy industry engineering experience. Comprehensive understanding of the energy market sector.
Open minded and willingness to learn is a must.
|Contact person to give further information||
Mikael Karhulahti, Area Director Sales Support, Americas
+358 407 486632
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|