|Position description||Wärtsilä Valves has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Engineer to join the commercial team to support customer enquiries by providing costings, quotations as well as contributing to the over sales growth of the business.|
• To work within the commercial Team and undertake responsibility for the interpretations of enquires, help provide costings and produce concise and professional quotations.
• To work closely with the Commercial, Finance, Technical, Production & quality teams with the aim of continuously improving the tender process, standards and efficiency, eliminating issues and risk management toward clean purchase orders within the defined margins.
• Contribute to the monthly business reports in a timely manner, were necessary. Maintain any assigned KPI’s, CRM and provide support / drive the lean activities within the business.
• The have ability to interpret valve requirements from Customer enquiries, datasheets and specifications in order to determine the valve product range to offer.
• During the bidding phase, develop close working relationships with the Sales Finance, Technical, Production & Quality teams to complete the “New Opportunity Risk Assessment Document of all tenders to ensure smooth execution of any new orders
• The use of a costing tool to generate estimates and selling prices for sign off approval, allowing the quotations to be made. This will involve, but not limited to working with the procurement team on various projects
• To ensure all quotations are recorded within CRM “Salesforce” tool to allow follow up and forecasting by the sales team.
• Excellent communicator across internal and external customers
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Commercial awareness
• Proven ability to hit targets and deadlines
• Strong team ethic
• Strong time management
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings is desirable
• IT skills in MS Office and Salesforce
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|