• Handle one or several of the following logistics activities:
• Receive incoming goods; check for damage and for discrepancies between goods, purchase orders and invoices.
• Accurately sort, label, and store goods; arrange storage to optimize warehouse space.
• Pick and deliver goods according to relevant logistics process.
• Pack, label and dispatch outgoing goods with relevant documents.
• Maintain logistics data to relevant systems to maintain up-to-date stock and inventory records.
• Operate forklifts and/or other warehouse machinery according to process / EHS instructions and licenses (when required).
• To actively participate in the Continuous Improvement Process (developing quality, delivery, safety and methods).
• Keep the store or warehouse area in clean-cut condition according to guidelines to ensure work safety and ergonomics (5S process)
• Carry out Inspection of incoming materials received to ensure all products are compliant with delivery notes, material certification etc.
• Confirm material certification then assign material traceability identification
• Carry out re-inspection of used materials to identify appropriate designation
• Logistics process knowledge
• Customer Understanding (SCM)
• Quality knowledge (SCM)
• Risk Management (SCM)
• Supply Chain IM Tools
• Lean philosophy
• Computer literate
• Inventory process
• PI Count
• Previously worked in warehouse environment
• SAP knowledge
• Apprentice served an advantage