Wärtsilä Marine Solutions, Platform Software team is looking for an experienced Software developer. Our vision is for our team to provide engine performance beyond customer expectations. You will be working in Platform Software team responsible of world class engine automation software development.
Are you a software guru to whom QT and C/C++ are daily vocabulary? Do you have passion to develop user experience for industrial applications / engine controls? In case you answered yes, this position might be the dream job for you. Join our team of talented engine control team and apply now!
Location: Vaasa, Finland.
What you'll do:
- Develop user experience of industrial applications
- Design and write software to help manage and automate the complexities of engine controls
- Help building tooling/workflows that manage the increased pace in the industry
- Collaborate with suppliers
- Develop DEVOPS for our product development
- MSc. (Eng.) or BSc (Eng.) in software development / embedded systems
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong quality mindset
- Good communication skills
- High skills in software development, DevOps
- Strong software development skills in one or more common programming/scripting languages such as QT, Python, C/C++, or Java.
|Contact person to give further information||
If you got interested in this position or want learn more about it, please contact:
- Leif Strandberg (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 779 2207)
For more information about Wärtsilä UNIC system, please check http://bit.ly/UNIC_System_Wärtsilä
|Job area||Research & Development|