Wärtsilä Marine Solutions, Engines Technology business unit is looking for a DSP developer to join Platform Software team in Engine Performance & Control department. You will be working in Platform Software team responsible of world class engine automation software development.
Are you a DSP guru to whom C and digital signal processing are daily vocabulary? Do you have passion to develop DSP applications for industrial applications / engine controls? In case you answered yes, this position might be the dream job for you. Join our team of talented engine control team and jump in to world of challenges of DSP development!
Location: Vaasa, Finland
Your main responsibilities is to develop DSP for UNIC deliveries:
- Cylinder pressure measurement development for UNIC platform
- Develop new functionality for DSP
- Tools and development environment to be used
- Testing of DSP functionality
- Responsible quality of DSP
- Contribute on peer design review
- Technical risk identification
- Requirements collection
- Design and write software to help manage and automate the complexities of engine controls
- Help building tooling/workflows that manage the increased pace in the industry.
- MSc. (Eng.) or BSc (Eng.) in software development / embedded system
- Experience of developing on DSP
- Experience of developing with C, Simulink
- Experience algorithms and digital filters
- FPGA, VDHL skills is an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong quality mindset
- Good communication skills.
|Contact person to give further information||
If you got interested in this position or want learn more about it, please contact:
- Leif Strandberg (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 779 2207)
For more information about Wärtsilä UNIC system, please check http://bit.ly/UNIC_System_Wärtsilä
|Job area||Research & Development|