|Position description||The position exists in Wartsila Eastern Africa Ltd in the Republic at Paloch oil fields|
Be able to carry out minor repair, preventive and corrective maintenance to mechanical plant equipment and auxiliaries.
- Responsible for reporting operational disturbance and/or taking corrective action when directed to do so.
- Effectively communicate the condition of plant equipment and performance to the mechanical supervisor & concerned plant personnel.
- Perform emergency procedures in order to protect personnel and equipment in case of damage or failure of safety deficiencies.
- Be able to read pressure and temperature indicators such as manometers, thermometers, digital panels and to measure with their specific measuring equipment.
- Maintaining the plant in clean and safe conditions at all times.
- Utilize all tools in such a manner so as to maximize their useful operating life.
- Account for all parts and materials and supplies used in the performance of work.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time by the supervisor
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Wärtsilä quality, safety, environment skills
Charge air system
Compressed air systems
Cooling water systems
Exhaust gas systems
Injection support systems
Lubricating oil systems
Sludge reduction systems (Effluent handling system)
Trouble shooting, mechanical
Measurement equipment, mechanical
Technical drawings and flow charts
Equipment / plant condition & efficiency monitoring and control Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 8-10 years experience in maintenance of heavy fuel operated Wartsila
|Contact person to give further firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job area||Contract Delivery|