Wärtsilä Energy Solutions, Project Controls & Planning, is looking for a Contract Manager to support project teams delivering EPC projects.
Location: Vaasa, Finland
- Identifying, initiating and managing proactively contractual variation orders
- Leading and communicating the contract and contract triggers and mechanisms within the project towards sub suppliers and customer
- Being aware of project specific requirements, e.g. HSE, Quality, Documentation, and determining their impact in the project with subject matter experts
- Coaching the project team in contractual issues and requirement management
- Subcontracting together with project team, and preparing and taking part of negotiations with subcontractors from bidding phase to contract closing
- Monitoring and controlling subcontractor/customer compliance to contractual requirements.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering or Industrial Economics and Management
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Effective team working and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills as well as proactive and persistent attitude
- Organized, able to multi-task and manage large sets of information even under pressure
- Fluency in English, other language skills are seen as a plus.
|Contact person to give further information||
Manager, Project Controls and Planning
Tel: +358 40 0327598
|Job area||Project Management|