As a Sales Support Engineer you are the right hand of our Benelux Sales Team in technical and commercial support for all services activities towards our customers. Due to our wide variety of service activities, you will be involved in multiple service assignments such as engine overhauls, propeller repairs, Turbocharger services, environmental solutions and multiple retrofit and upgrade assignments. It is your main goal to translate the service demand of our customer towards a proper formulated sales offer.
You will be in contact with our Sales team in the early sales phase, up to the sales offering and deal transfer to the Service Coordination teams. In this position you will be part of our Sales & Sales Support team and report to the General Manager Sales Support. Due to the matrix setting of our organisation, you will be dealing with networking and relationship building in an international working environment.
Location Schiedam, Netherlands
• You provide commercial & technical support to all service related offers for our maritime customers in de Benelux.
• Prepare commercial proposals, including the preparation of technical documentation.
• Undertake sales price calculations for sub-assemblies, installations, repairs, upgrades, training, studies and technical solutions.
• Determine the content and scope of solutions for a proposal quotation, based on discussions with Sales, Field Service and Customers.
• Coordinate the order hand over from the sales department to the Field Service Operation teams.
• You hold an associate or Bachelor degree or equal preferably with some technical or maritime affinity or working experience.
• A natural interest in a technical and commercial working environment.
• Any practical working experience in a maritime/technical working environment is seen as an advantage.
• You have strong communication and mathematics skills.
• Capable of handling more projects at the same time
• Focused on providing professional support to customers and external sales.
• Fluent in both spoken and written Dutch and English.
|Contact person to give further information||
We highly care for employability of all our employees hence employees are encouraged to utilize the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials. The opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment and a healthy work-life balance. We foster openness, respect and trust. The culture can be described as down to earth and decisive.
We drive an inclusive corporate culture by respecting diversity. Success requires a mix of employees - diversity in nationality, gender, age, personality and educational background.
If you feel excited by being part of this dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receive your job application, together with a Curriculum Vitae.
|Job area||Project Management|