Wärtsilä Germany, Hamburg is looking for
Superintendent Engineers 4-Stroke (m/f) - 2 vacancies
Wärtsilä is a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasizing technological innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximizes the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. The company has operations in more than 200 locations in nearly 70 countries with near to 19.000 employees around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki.
At Wärtsilä, people are the ultimate power source!
- Commissioning of new build engines
- Technical preparation and execution of service-works on board ships
- Perform LNG/DF engine commissioning’s
- Commissioning of service products
- Execute overhauls, maintenance works and repair work
- Lead and manage assigned team and related activities during the work execution
- Interact with customers during the work execution and offer best solutions
- Proactively advice and promote available products and solutions to customers
- Prepare required work materials, spare parts and tools for each operation
- Preparing of jobs including scope of work, spare parts, men power, other resources, travel route and time
- Provide internal and external complete service work reports including conclusions/recommendations and documentation on executed work
- Collect and organize time and expense report after completion of the job in time and cooperate with FS operations
- Communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and self-organized detailed work preparation
- Structured analytical and self-dependent working attitude
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven leadership competence
- Willingness to travel worldwide and even for longer periods
- Technical product knowledge
- Sales and customer oriented
- Knowledge in using MS Office applications
Education: Certified mechanical engineer; Degree as marine engineer or mechanical engineer with sound electronically and automation know how.
Fluent language skills in German and English are required.
|Job area||Service Delivery|