|Position description||For our 2-Stroke Spare Parts Business, we are looking for motivated Parts Sales Engineer with a work quota of 100% in Winterthur, Switzerland. You will be working in a team of technical 2-Stroke Engine Experts supporting our global parts sales networks on cases which require technical 2-Stroke Engine understanding/expertise. You will be searching for information on drawings and/or in engine archives, to identify non standard execution of engine and engine remote control system parts and store your findings in SAP (code resolution).|
- Correct identification of parts
- Correct archiving of findings in code resolution
- Advice Network Companies and internal stakeholders on technical investigations regarding spare parts
- Review and implementation of technical documentation where needed (Bulletins, Design Messages, etc.)
- Develop processes to obtain, store and utilize data which might support for increasing the coverage of the code resolution
- Understanding of technical drawings and archiving logic of drawings
- Field service and/or engineering/design experience preferable on 2- Stroke and/or 4-Stroke engines
- Preferably experience in working with databases, SAP
- A solution oriented mind set, and taking ownership/responsibility on your actions
- Being an engaged team member and able to work in a dynamic surrounding
- Quick learner
- German and English mandatory
- Microsoft Office knowhow, excel etc.
- Short-cycle tertiary education or higher
|Contact person to give further information||
For additional information about this position please contact Mr Pieter Zandt (+41 79 828 41 22).
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the application form and add the following elements:
• Name of position
• Reference number WCH 753
• Motivation letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certificates of education, if available, certificates of employment or reference letters from previous employers.
For further information about Wärtsilä, please visit www.wartsila.com.
|Job area||Service Delivery|